Scientific and Research Institute of Development and State Building (hereinafter - SRI DSB) was established on October 1, 2013. Hryhorii Monastyrskyi was appointed as a Director. SRI DSB is a structural subdivision of the University that functions to organize and coordinate scientific and scientific-technical activities of TNEU, its interaction with state authorities and local self-government bodies on the basis of providing scientific support for the formation and implementation of state policy.
Structure of SRI DSB.
Types of activities.
• fulfillment of the research functions of TNEU;
• coordination of TNEU's activity in entering new contracts with state authorities, local self-government bodies, economic entities on the implementation of scientific developments on a fee basis;
• search for diversification opportunities in research funding through international grants;
• popularization of scientific achievements of TNEU;
• coordination of the University's interaction with state authorities and local self-government bodies;
• drafting of normative legal documents on the order of the state authorities and local governments;
• carrying out joint scientific and practical activities with state authorities and local self-government bodies;
• representation of TNEU interests in consultative-advisory structures with state authorities and local self-government bodies;
• establishing connections with foreign higher educational institutions in terms of studying the practice of scientific provision of innovation development and state-building;
• implementing coordination of the scientific work beteen the departments of TNEU;
• interaction with other educational institutions, institutions of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in the field of scientific support of innovation development and state-building;
• provision of interaction with public organizations in the field of joint state-building projects;
• organizing meetings of scientists and students of TNEU with well-known politicians, scientists, heads of central and local government bodies, local self-government bodies.
Address: 46020, Ternopil, 5а Lvivska st.
Tel.: (0352) 47-50-59, internal:10-355, 10-356
Scientific Research Works
Ternopil National Economic University offers an opportunity to conduct your own research work.
Scientific documentation and assistance on the implementation of scientific developments can be obtained by concluding an agreement on the creation (transfer) of scientific and technical products.
Information can be found at:
Scientific Research Unit,
5-А Lvivska st., Ternopil, 46020,
Теl. (0352) 47-50-59,