Director of the Centre
Phone: (0352) 47-50-50
Internal phone: 13-148
Education and Research Centre for the Study of Foreign Languages
The Education and Research Centre for the Study of Foreign Languages (ESCSFL), founded in 2004, is a structural subdivision of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Innovative Educational Technologies (ESIIET) of the Ternopil National Economic University. It is intended to provide educational services to Ukrainian citizens and foreigners, implementing the intensive learning of languages as a means of communication with a foreign language culture.
The Education and Reasearch Center for the Study of Foreign Languages carries out the training on the intensive learning of foreign languages of schoolchildren, students, higher- education teaching personnel, military personnel, public officers, etc.
1. intensive communication courses for the study of English, German, French and Polish languages;
2. Cambridge English Exam intensive preparation courses for the B2 First (FCE), C1 Advanced (CAE) and C2 Proficiency (CPE) exams and courses in German for onSET, TestSET;
3. courses for the entrance examinations in foreign language preparation to get Master’s Degree;
4. individually developed courses of business foreign language (English, German, French and Polish);
5. intensive communicative courses on studying the Ukrainian language for foreign citizens.
Students are trained according to the multilateral, communicative programs of advanced foreign languages learning providing the certificate based on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment):
- Basic User (A1, A2);
- Independent User (B1, B2);
- Proficient User (C1, C2).
On August 29, 2016, the Ternopil National Economic University got the official right to prepare and register candidates for the English language examinations obtaining the international Cambridge English certificate on the base of the Educational and Scientific Center for the Study of Foreign Languages.
The courses at the Educational and Scientific Center for the Study of Foreign Languages are designed and taught by a highly experienced team of teachers who focus on developing strategies and techniques that will prepare the students for these exams.