Head of the Department of Economic Evaluation and Business Audit
Adamyk Oksana Vasylivna
Interim Head of the Department of Audit, Revision and Analysis, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Tel: (0352) 47-50-50 * 12-302
The Department of Economic Evaluation and Business Audit
The Department of Audit, Revision and Analysis was created on August 29, 2014 by merging the Department of Audit and Controlling and the Department of Economic Analysis and Statistics.
The Department of Audit, Revision and Analysis is a teaching and researching center, which carries out cutting-edge research in the fields of audit, analysis and statistics.
The Department consists of 23 employees, including 21 scientists (2 Doctors of Economic Sciences, 19 – Candidates of Economic Sciences) and 2 senior department secretaries.
Department of Audit, Revision and Analysis prepares specialists in many promising and creative fields, such as "Economic Examination and Audit of Business".
Forms of study: full-time (intramural) and part-time (extramural); by state order or on a contractual basis.
Qualification levels of Bachelor and Master by the educational programme "Economic examination and audit of business".
In order to improve the skills and add to the knowledge of students, to make them more competitive in the labour market, the Department of Audit, Revision and Analysis:
- annually organizes seminars and scientific conferences for scientists and students;
- maintains ties with potential employers;
- organizes student trainings in audit firms, state organizations of financial control, controlling departments of enterprises;
- initiates student participation in various international projects and programs;
- provides speciality training using software 1C "Accounting".
Disciplines of the Department:
1. Business analysis
3. Audit procedures
4. Economic Analysis
5. Expert evaluation of offences in companies’ economy
6. Enterprises’ reports
7. Control over financial and economic activity of enterprises
8. Control and revision
9. International Financial Statement Analysis
10. Taxation of individuals
11. Organization and methodology of audit
12. Organization and methods of forensic-economic examination
13. Estimation of property and business
14. Tax advisory
15. Tax planning and minimizing of tax risks
16. Tax calculations and reports
17. Project Analysis
18. Implementing the strategy of partnership in taxation.
19. Social and demographic statistics
21. Forensic economic expertise
22. Control Theory
Staff of the department combine research and educational work.
The results of the researches of the department are presented in scientific publications and tested at international, national and university conferences. They are later used in making programmes of disciplines, writing manuals, monographs, master's theses and master’s works. They are also put into practice of managing enterprises and organizations in different fields of economic activity.
Part of the training of future specialists is the organization of research work of students in problem groups, approbation of its results at scientific student conferences, publication in scientific collections.
Address: 3 Peremohy Square, Ternopil (TNEU Building 2)
Offices: 2403, 2417
Tel: (0352) 47-50-50 * 12-302