Coordinator of the Ukrainian-Polish program
Address: 11 Lvivska St., room 1221
Phone: (0352) 47-50-73;
Internal phone: 11112
The Ukrainian-Polish program is an international program that is a part of the Bohdan Havrylyshyn Education and Research Institute of International Economic Relations of the Ternopil National Economic University and cooperates with the leading higher educational institutions of the Republic of Poland based on agreements of educational and research cooperation
Benefits of studying at the Program:
- semester training at Polish higher education institutions partners (free of charge);
- internship of Ukrainian students at Polish institutions (free of charge);
- participation at the Summer School of Polish Language and Culture;
- participation in international scientific conferences;
- organization of the Ukrainian-Polish student forum;
- possibilities for the publication of scientific articles in scientific journals issued by TNEU and partner universities of Poland according to the agreements;
- participation in volunteer projects implemented in the countries of the European Union.
The program is the organizer of international scientific and practical seminars that take place in Ukraine and the Republic of Poland.
During the period of the program's function more than 200 students spent semester studying at the leading universities of the Republic of Poland.
Annually students of the program organize the Ukrainian-Polish student forum, which takes place by Rector’s support of TNEU.
The undoubted advantage of studying at the Program is the exchange of students (short term studies for one semester at one of the leading universities in the Republic of Poland), where students have the opportunity to choose English or Polish programs to deepen the existing knowledge base of economic subjects, general and economic courses of the Polish language, attend lectures and practical classes and write the final scientific work. After graduation students receive certificates.